How to Publicize Your Children’s Book
How do you publicize a children’s book? Many authors of children’s books don’t even try—but publicizing a children’s book can be easier than publicizing an adult novel.
In a new 9-page special report, “How to Publicize Your Children’s Book: 18 Terrific Ways to Sell More Children’s Books,” Fern Reiss provides step-by-step instructions to get your children's book published and make it popular.
The report gives you straightforward techniques, including:
- How to make sure your book will stand out in a bookstore
- Three additional things you can do with your book to make it more attractive to parents and children
- Things to do to your book while you're writing it to make it much easier to publicize
- The best places to sell your book (Surprise—bookstores are low on the list)
- The best ways to boost your book's visibility online
Improve your book sales today with this 9-page special report for only $11. No complicated downloads—you'll receive the report by e-mail immediately after purchasing it.
Order Special Report