Get Media Attention for Your Business:
18 Techniques to Attract Journalists to Write About You
How do you get journalists to write articles about you? In the past year, Fern Reiss has been featured in over 100 magazines and newspapers worldwide, including many of the biggest and most visible, from The New York Times to Fortune Magazine. How do you get that kind of attention for your book or business?
In this special report, Fern Reiss reveals her top techniques, including:
- How to motivate journalists to care about your story
- Which two key techniques help to make your story irresistible to journalists
- What to do to position yourself as an expert to the media
- How to coin juicy soundbites
- How to get journalists coming back to you regularly
- Do's and Don'ts in dealing with journalists
- What not to waste your money on
- How to leverage the publicity you get into even more publicity
- What are three effective ways to generate publicity online
- and much more...
Start getting better publicity for your book or business today with this 7-page special report for only $11. No complicated downloads—you'll receive the report by e-mail immediately after purchasing it.
Order Special Report